Friday, December 28, 2018

*Ive Been Crowned

Oh that crumbling tooth from a past root canal...it just wasn’t able to stand up on its own anymore. It had been through a lot. It was discolored, cracked and ugly and it needed attention. It only had a filling and no crown. It was neglected and way in the back of my mouth- upper tooth #2 where no one could see it. I have avoided eating anything on that side due to the weakness of that tooth until it was taken care of. Fractures were evident and made it very unstable. It was time to get a crown...past time.

Now it is sitting high...built up and looking pretty. No one would ever know the trauma, the pain and the past that it had endured. No one will know what is hidden underneath the white, shiny and perfect looking crown that is held on tight by some everlasting cement. I had been crowned.

Thank you God for making me white as snow. All the sin and all the failures I have had in my life you have made clean and there is no record of it. You didn’t just cover it up with something pretty...you have made me completely new. All the unseen and all the ugliness that I have repented of you have wiped out of my life completely. Now I stand in Your strength able to take on anything that comes at me or against me with You by my side. When You look at me I am beautiful in every way. When others see me they see someone who is redeemed. I am covered with Your blood, sheltered by Your wings and surround by a hedge of Your protection wherever I go. I've been crowned by Your mercy and crowned by Your grace.


You Are Graciously Adorned!

❤Jonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog