Wednesday, July 2, 2014

For such a Time


14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”
                               -Esther 4:14 NIV

God has put specific things inside of you, not just for yourself, but to bring Him glory. I believe that if we circumvent the destiny that God desires in our life; then He will allow another to rise up to do the job. I don't know about you; but I want the destiny God has intended for me...no leftovers here! No way that I will let another take my inheritance! 
I want to encourage you with the fact that one person can make a difference. I also believe that God has a great purpose for your life, as He did for Esther’s. You may never deliver a nation, but your assignment is just as significant! 
You may be scratching your head and wondering what your platform is supposed to be and I want to tell you...right where you are at! You are called to make a difference now wherever you find yourself doing and being. 
Difference makers don't wait for the right time, right outfit, or certain maturity level...you work with whatever you have. God always honors faithfulness and obedience and God is calling you to--such a time as this!
Become an Esther in your generation!

Adjust that Crown!

Jonna

Search This Blog