Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ahhhh Massage!


How funny is it that we do not hesitate to remove our clothes and inhibitions and let a complete stranger massage our body! I just went to a very nice spa and got the BEST massage of my entire life! I was WAY too eager to strip and get under those warm covers and let this lady I met literally 60 seconds before touch my bare flesh and try to work out the knots and stiffness I have allowed to creep in.

It has been a tad stressful recently and I could feel the tightness in my shoulders and neck. It was amazing how the masseuse knew right where to focus just based on how my muscles felt. She worked on my neck and shoulders for almost 30 minutes alone. I was amazed about how loose and easier I could move. It was an amazing 80 minute massage!

Just think what God could do in our lives if we were willing to fully undress and reveal our vulnerable sides and let Him work out the difficult areas of our life. Our shoulders aren't meant to carry all that stress and tension. He wants us uninhibited and free to carry about His purposes in a joyful and victorious fashion! Let it GO!

Adjust that crown!
Jonna

Search This Blog