Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Horizontal Jesus

“It's what I like to call the horizontal Jesus. Vertical Jesus are the songs that say 'Lord I love you, Lord I praise you, Lord I thank you' and horizontal is 'I'm in a situation. This is the problem. How can I apply you now horizontally?'

"There are more problems in the world because he's not being applied horizontally. We are all waiting for someone to save the day, make things better. As a child of God, I just believe that Jesus is our hero, he is the one that came to save man's life, to save man's soul, to restore people back to themselves with a love that's real – an unconditional sacrificial love.”      --Kirk Franklin                                                                                             

 I didn't realize that God was into Algebra or Geometry. Ha. But I love this quote and this concept. May we not forget that God wants to be the center of every decision and every relationship that we have. He wants to be the axis on which our lives rotate.

Remember to adjust your crown!

Jonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog